Caldera 7 Men's - Lunar Rock/Lemon Chrome/Black
New for Spring 2024 the Caldera 7 offers the wearer - Ultra-cushioning for ultra-distances.
Once more Brooks bring a shoe packed with features that looks great and offers sytle, stability and durability for those trail runs or walks.
Super-soft, nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 cushioning is optimized to be lightweight, responsive, and durable for plush comfort.
Strategically raised midsole foam walls offer added security and flexibilty where you need it, while the widened base and added flex grooves in the outsole work to stabilize your landings and carry you smoothly over uneven terrain.
Durable and dynamic
Improved upper features an external cage for a more secure, adaptable fit at the midfoot, while breathable TPEE sandwich air mesh offers protective durability and
moisture management over versatile terrain.
- New TPEE air mesh is lightweight and breathable while remaining durable on the trails
- TrailTack Green outsole provides traction on wet and dry surfaces and is made of 25% recycled material
- New outsole design provides traction and grip on trails
- Midsole side walls are redesigned for a more comfortable in-shoe fit
- Forefoot outsole design uses biomimicry of a mountain goat to enhance control and stability on uneven terrain.
- Made with recycled materials equivalent to 6 plastic water bottles.